Resources, such as meeting rooms and video conferencing units, are now filtered out as meeting attendees in your Hugo account.
Meeting rooms are no longer attendees 🙈
Thu, Oct 3 🛠️
- Fixed a bug for saving Hugo notes from Slack
- Fixed a formatting bug when adding content from an existing note to an upcoming meeting agenda
- Fixed some UI bugs for Safari users
Batched agenda notifications 🙌
If someone on your team makes multiple updates to an agenda within a short period of time, Hugo will only send one notification that contains all of the changes made. 🙏
Private agendas 🕵️
You can now create meeting agendas that are private, even if other teammates are attending your meeting. This functions in the same way as controlling access to notes.
In your profile, this also means that you can control your default share settings for agendas, the same as with notes.
Import agendas in the same way you import templates ✍
The 'New Note from Agenda' button has been retired. Agendas are now available for import from the blank state of your meeting notes, just like templates!
This consolidates importing agendas and notes into a single workflow and supports meetings that have >1 agenda.
Cleaned up the alignment/display of dates 📏
...in the meeting list so it is easier to read at-a-glance while scrolling
Team→ Organization; Teammate→ User 💬
Nomenclature for Hugo hierarchy makes more sense now. This will also make it easier to understand features set for release in the near future 😎
- "Team" is now "Organization"
- "Teammate" is now "User"
Wed, Sep 25 🛠️
- Fixed a bug where on the Notes page, agendas would hide intermittently without the user clicking the ‘hide’ button
- Fixed a bug where meetings would still show up in a users list if they hand ownership over to another user in their Google account
- Fixed a bug where an error toast would be displayed when creating an Asana task, even though the task could be created
- Fixed a bug that caused the timestamp in email notifications to display in 24hour and include the am/pm flag
- Bug fixes related to erroneous errors when leaving a collaborative note open for an extended period of time
Revamped date picker 📅
- Jump forward/backward by a week in one click
- Calendar view now pops out for easy access instead of those pesky expand/collapse animations 🙌
- Swapped the hierarchy around so that the date picker is above filter settings. It makes more sense that way 🤦♂️
Note collaboration 🙌
Improved experience when 2+ people are editing the same note:
- Improved messaging when other users are typing in your note
- Better handling of conflicts when 2+ users are editing the same document
- You are now notified if you go offline while typing a note
- Better handling of conflicts when a user loses internet connection while editing a note